Kitchen Counter Tops
Granite has many characteristics not found in any other material, along with natural colors direction and patterns.
There is most certainly a natural product that can fit perfectly within your design ideas.
Granite is not only durable by uniquely beautiful.
New tile floors can add to any room and any design element. There are unlimited design and sizes of tile that will suit your needs and add value to your home.
Porcelain tile is durable beautiful and can be used in any application including kitchen and bath floors and walls. We at TMG Granite & Tile can help with any ideas you may have to make your visions a reality.
Fireplaces not only add warmth and comfort to your home but also stand out and are a unique visual point to any room.
We will provide many options from tile to slab and can create that perfect look for your home.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Full Service, Quality
Granite & Tile Installation
Granite and tile installation services that will not only meet but exceed your expectaions. Our proffesional service in all aspects of our buisness is what makes us our industries top choice. Your input and is very valuable to us and we want you to know that will not be happy until you are completely satified with our services and products.
Pros Choosing Granite
- Along with its natural beauty granite can withstand the regular daily routines of your busy kitchen
- Granite can withstand immense heat, so you can place hot pots and pans directly on the surface without the fear of damaging it.
- Discoloration is not a problem when choosing granite, with regular maintenance and care you can expect your countertops to look new for many years to come.
- A large variety of colors and patterns does not limit your ideas when designing your kitchen.
- Availability to hundreds of stones from many local suppliers will ensure that we find exactly what you are looking for.
Cons Choosing Granite
- In certain cases, some types of granite may not be the ultimate choice for your application.
- All-natural stone do not have the same density and strengths.
- We suggest that layout be closely looked at to determine if there may be cause for concerns.
- Using the kitchen countertops as a cutting board may not damage your stone however will damage and dull your knives. Therefore, it is recommended to use a proper cutting board surface.
- The density of some natural stones will be far superior to others. For example, black granite is very dense, and durable compared to some which may be lighter.